Neptune Neptune

When i first heard the beginning of this, i was completely mindblown by the sheer combination of background and melody; it sounded absolutely spectacular. The thing that let me down was the fact that this is a dubstep themed song. I normally dont like dubstep, but this wasnt "quite" dubstep. Of course, it has wubs and such, but it had its own feel to it, yakno? What id recommend is tweaking the synths abit; the ones you currently have for you dubstep part is IMO, a bit too rough for the song tune; but thats me. Overall great work on your mastering, structure and melodies, but once again, id tweak the main dubstep part synth. Thats my feedback on this atleast; hope to hear more of your work!

Avicii - Levels (remix) Avicii - Levels (remix)

*helps out with signature peak controlling
creator takes credit. ._. ohwell*

sounds amazing bro! im suprised you made a fullscale remix of this :D
keep it up!

^Fixed..
- Thank you very much man....
i will! ^^

[dji] Avicii-levels [dji] Avicii-levels

you got the background, melody, beat, and bass right! this mixed with my version would make a complete recreation ^^ good job!

DJinside responds:

thx !!! took me a while to create and finish!

ZiNiTY - Things are simple. ZiNiTY - Things are simple.

yeyeah

fucking amaziiiiiiiing!!!!!!!!!!!

djzinity responds:

Because of your melody mate! :)

ZiNiTY - Eronox (preview) ZiNiTY - Eronox (preview)

why the low voting?

this is waay better than the nr.1 top of the week (this week...) so i dont really know if people r smokin shit or if theyre just without music taste... GREAT WORK DUDE!!!

thanks man! (Y)

Adjeye-3 ~ Sentivicated. Adjeye-3 ~ Sentivicated.

very chill

i absolutely LOVE the buildup! its so chill, and the trance part that kicks in, beautiful. BUT. you should have had more of a beat at 0:58, i think it would have given it a nice touch. im new to music producing so i cant really judge and tell people whats good and whatnot, but other than this its very good!

Adjeye responds:

0:58 is still in the intro, didn't want to have that a kick or something. But thanks!

{dj-n} My Mind [updated!!] {dj-n} My Mind [updated!!]

awesome!

UKF DUBSTEP worthy!

{dj-N} TransformR {dj-N} TransformR

very good

this is a very nice song! i loved the wobs n stuff, plus the choirs and reverb synths aswell. like the guy below me said, you should have dropped it out on the choir, but its still great. i loved the way you looped it so perfectly, because i just realized after 20 minutes of looping that the song was still playing. great job!

another thing, i miss your trance songs like ''tears in my eyes'' and ''the beginning of time''. i love your dubstep, but dont get too mainstream ^^

peace! 5/5 10/10

{dj-N} Robotic Nightmares {dj-N} Robotic Nightmares

great!

wowowowowowow. GREAT dubstep! i love this track! keep goin man!!

Before Mydnite 3 - F-777 Before Mydnite 3 - F-777

this is DA BOMB!

nice combo of electro and trance, holy shit, i cannot stop listnin!

F-777 responds: